1 cup Paradise Meadow Fresh Cranberries or Organic Fresh Cranberries
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
2 oz vodka
4 oz seltzer water
1 sprig of thyme
Prepare cranberry mixture
- Add fresh cranberries to a saucepan large enough to cover the bottom evenly.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of water and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Cook over moderate heat while stirring. The mixture will be ready when all the cranberries have burst – about 5 minutes. This mixture can be used to make 5-6 drinks.
- When the cranberry mixture has cooled, add a few spoonfuls to your glass with a pinch or two of thyme. Muddle with a wooden spoon.
- Add crushed or cubed ice.
- Add 2 ounces of vodka to your glass.
- Add a splash of seltzer water and stir once.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and cranberry flag, and a pinch of thyme.
- Sit back and enjoy!