- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups natural peanut butter
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup Paradise Meadow Julienne Cut dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Stir peanut butter and honey. Add oats, flax seed, cranberries, chocolate chips, and almonds into the bowl; press into a 9x11-inch baking dish, using the back of a spatula to press into a flat layer.
- Refrigerate mixture at least 1 hour.
- Cut into 12 bars and wrap each individually in plastic wrap for storage.